The Mid-Level Community of Practice is partnering with the Commission for Career Services to provide resumé reviews for Mid-Level Professionals. Mid-Level pros can submit their resumé by December 9, 2022 and a trained resumé reviewer will read and provide feedback to the participant. This is a free service to all ACPA members that MLCOP and the Commission for Career Services is happy to provide. Submit your resumé today!
- The current state of learning in HESA graduate preparation programs: Curricular developments from the last decade.
- Seeking Proposals: JCSD Special Issue: ACPA 100th Anniversary
- (Podcast) # 21-Benefits and Challenges of International Student Leadership within USA
- Resumé Reviews for Mid-Level Professionals
- Scholarship for the Donna M. Bourassa Mid-Level Management Institute Announced
By Leslie Jo Shelton Chair, Commission for Professional Preparation ... Read more →
To celebrate and honor ACPA’s 100th anniversary, Journal of College Student... Read more →
SUMMARY KEYWORDS students, international students, leadership, professors, involved, important, organization,... Read more →
The Mid-Level Community of Practice is partnering with the Commission... Read more →
The Mid-Level Community of Practice is very excited to announce... Read more →