The Mid-Level Community of Practice is partnering with the Commission for Career Services to provide resumé reviews for Mid-Level Professionals. Mid-Level pros can submit their resumé by December 9, 2022 and a trained resumé reviewer will read and provide feedback to the participant. This is a free service to all ACPA members that MLCOP and the Commission for Career Services is happy to provide. Submit your resumé today!
- GSNP Award Nominations for ACPA24 Now Open!
- From Arriving to Thriving: Transitioning to U.S. Life as an International Student
- ACPA Policy Statement on Electoral Participation of College Students
- Marylu McEwen Dissertation Of The Year Co-Coordinator (3 year term)
- ACPA Research Grants Co-Coordinator (Term 2024 – 2027)
Award nominations for ACPA24 are open! The depth and quality... Read more →
Please click the link to watch the recording of the... Read more →
ACPA – College Students International strongly believes in the importance... Read more →
The Marylu McEwen Dissertation of the Year is awarded annually... Read more →
In partnership with the ACPA Foundation, the ACPA Research Grants... Read more →