The Mid-Level Community of Practice is very excited to announce that Shavon Hutchinson has been selected as the recipient of the MLCOP scholarship for the Donna M. Bourassa Mid-Level Management Institute. Shavon’s extensive experience as a mid-level professional at the University of the West Indies, Mona Campus and his leadership in the Caribbean Tertiary Level Personnel Association as well as other experience in ACPA stood out to the selection committee. MLCOP is excited to continue providing meaningful professional development opportunities to mid-level professionals in ACPA. Congratulations Shavon. We hope you enjoy your experience in the institute.
- The current state of learning in HESA graduate preparation programs: Curricular developments from the last decade.
- Seeking Proposals: JCSD Special Issue: ACPA 100th Anniversary
- (Podcast) # 21-Benefits and Challenges of International Student Leadership within USA
- Resumé Reviews for Mid-Level Professionals
- Scholarship for the Donna M. Bourassa Mid-Level Management Institute Announced
By Leslie Jo Shelton Chair, Commission for Professional Preparation ... Read more →
To celebrate and honor ACPA’s 100th anniversary, Journal of College Student... Read more →
SUMMARY KEYWORDS students, international students, leadership, professors, involved, important, organization,... Read more →
The Mid-Level Community of Practice is partnering with the Commission... Read more →
The Mid-Level Community of Practice is very excited to announce... Read more →