Accessibility Statement for myacpa.org
This is an accessibility statement from ACPA–College Student Educators International.
Measures to support accessibility
ACPA–College Student Educators International takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of myacpa.org:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. myacpa.org is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of myacpa.org. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on myacpa.org:
- Phone: 1-202-759-4828
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of myacpa.org relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
ACPA–College Student Educators International assessed the accessibility of myacpa.org by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 2 September 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.