ACPA is the leading professional association for student affairs and higher education professionals, students, and faculty who work to boldly transform higher education. We have always allowed the future to lead us, and in turn have launched strategic plans focused on addressing the rapidly changing college environment, making justice a priority, centering the importance of development of the “total” person, nudging the profession forward with inclusive policies and leaders, and allowing our research and scholarship to shape the profession.
Learn more about what it means to be a part of ACPA by reviewing our mission, vision and values.
Individual Membership Benefits
Professional Development & Education
- Attend ACPA Professional Development events both in-person and virtually at a reduced member rate
- Gain access to job postings through our Career Central portal
- Obtain resources to make your campus more inclusive through the Strategic Imperative on Racial Justice & Decolonization
- Digital access to The Journal of College Student Development (JCSD), About Campus, Developments Magazine, and the eCommunity weekly newsletter. JCSD is considered the largest Tier 1 publication in this area and was recently ranked “most inclusive” in terms of content dedicated to race.
Networking and Involvement Opportunities
Access to Professional Resources in the Member Portal
- A Bold Vision Forward: A Framework for the Strategic Imperative for Racial Justice & Decolonization
- Ethical Principles and Standards
- ACPA/NASPA Professional Competencies
- ASK Standards (assessment)
- ACPA Generativity Project Videos
Individual Membership Rates
ACPA Individual Membership rates include the benefits listed above and digital access to the Journal of College Student Development and About Campus. An additional $21 will be added to those who prefer printed & mailed copies instead.
ACPA membership is neither transferable nor refundable. All rates are in U.S. Dollars.
for faculty members at any institution
for graduate students pursuing a masters degree and not employed full-time. If you are a full-time employee, please become an Individual member as a professional.
for graduate students pursuing a doctoral degree and not employed full-time. If you are a full-time employee, please become an Individual member as a professional.
for undergraduate students who are not employed full-time. If you are a full-time employee at your institution, please become an Individual member as a professional.
If you are not interested in being a member of ACPA International, but want to remain active in your local Chapter, we offer an option for ACPA Local Memberships to obtain chapter-specific communication, events, and newsletters.
- $30 for professionals
- $15 for graduate students
- $10 for undergraduate students
Interested in paying by check? Join or renew and select check as your form of payment. Please ensure it is made payable to ACPA and is mailed to:
American College Personnel Association, c/o PNC Bank
P.O. Box 645851
Pittsburgh, PA 15264-5256
Already an ACPA member and need to renew your membership?
- Log into the ACPA Member Portal
- Click My Account––Membership
- Click the green RENEW NOW button