2022 Women’s Leadership Institute
December 6 @ 12:00 pm - December 9 @ 12:00 pm EST
ACPA is excited to be a Women’s Leadership Institute partner!
Join this special program for women seeking to deepen their leadership skills in higher education administration and student affairs.
Co-produced by several higher education associations, this unique program will bring together administrators from across campus functions to help you:
- Connecting with other women leaders from across campus brings to light common challenges and helps build a supportive network through which to share future solutions.
- Women leave the institute refreshed and motivated to apply the knowledge they’ve learned and to help others on campus become better leaders.
- Women are able to step beyond their functional area to focus on career advancement and self-improvement.
- Attendees can learn from dynamic and accomplished speakers through sessions and candid conversations.
Through presentations, small-group exercises, and discussion, you will gain a practical understanding of what it takes to be a leader on a college or university campus—both the challenges and the rewards. Examine the unique roles, skills, and relationships needed to lead as higher education faces and deals with the most challenging period in 50 years.
If you know of any women that are looking for opportunities to grow professionally and personally with women in higher education across the country, please take the time to fill out our 2022 recommendation form. Your recommendations will receive additional information on the upcoming institute.
Early Registration (by 21 October)
- ACPA Member Early – $799 (before October 21)
- Non-member – $999
Regular Registration (after 21 October)
- ACPA Member Regular – $899 (after Oct 21)
- Nonmember – $1099
In order to complete registration, you will be prompted to create an ACUI account, if you do not already have one. On the registration page, follow the “Login & Account Setup” button, complete the steps to provide your profile information, and be certain that you affiliate your record with your institution.
If you need registration assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 812.245.2284
Tuesday, December 6
- 12:00-1:30pm // Registration Open
- 1:00-4:00pm // Pre-Conference Workshops
- 3:00-5:30pm // Registration & Book Store Opens
- 4:30-6:00pm // Opening Session and Keynote
- 6:00-7:30pm // Networking Reception
Wednesday, December 7
- 7:00am-5:15pm // Registration and Bookstore Open
- 7:15-8:15am // Morning Restorative Activity
- 7:15-8:15am // Continental Breakfast
- 8:30-10:00am // Morning Session and Keynote
- 10:15-11:15am // Concurrent Sessions
- 11:30am-12:30pm // Group Activity
- 12:30-1:45pm // Lunch
- 1:45-2:45pm // Keynote Session
- 3:00-4:00pm // Concurrent Sessions
- 4:15-5:45pm Concurrent Sessions
- 6:00-7:30pm Dinner
- 7:30-9:30pm Association Gatherings
Thursday, December 8
- 7:30am-6:00pm // Registration and Bookstore
- 7:45-8:15am // Morning Restorative Activity
- 7:45-9:00am // Continental Breakfast
- 8:00-9:00am // Roundtable Discussions
- 9:15-10:45AM // Keynote: Women in Leadership
- 10:45am-12:30pm // Panel Discussion
- 12:30-1:45pm // Lunch
- 1:45-3:00pm // Concurrent Sessions
- 1:45-3:00pm // Book Club Meeting
- 3:15-4:15pm // Concurrent Sessions
- 4:30-5:45pm // Concurrent Sessions
- 6:00-8:00pm // Dinner
- 8:00-9:30pm // Evening Activity
Friday, December 9
- 7:45-8:45am // Concurrent Sessions
- 8:00-11:00am // Registration and Bookstore
- 9:00-10:30am // Closing Keynote
- 10:30-12:00pm // Closing Brunch