Scholarship, Research, and Advocacy
As higher education professionals, APAN is of course passionate about education. APAN’s research, scholarship, and advocacy efforts focus on:
- Gathering and distributing information about APIDA-related issues, major incidents, and professional development opportunities
- Developing APAN’s ability to respond to incidents and issues in a timely manner
- Coordinating the APAN history project and other projects as determined by APAN leadership team
- Maintain contact with those currently doing research on APIDA students and issues
- Connect people with similar research interest (both in APIDA issues and who are APIDA-identified doing research in other areas)
For more information, contact our Scholarship, Research, and Advocacy Co-Chairs at email@example.com.
APAN Strategic Plan (2008)
In 2008, a small group of APAN members developed a strategic plan. With the help of many members of the APIA community, they were able to develop a future direction for APAN.