ACPA Online Experiences & Engagement (OEE) Task Force has created a Blog Submission pipeline to start serving the ACPA community with ongoing discussion and insights in contemporary issues and emerging practices for online experiences and engagement in higher education.
The types of blog posts we’re looking for may connect to the issues and topics related to OEE’s task force three functional areas:
- Role of Technology in Innovative Practice for Higher Education.
- Exploring the evolving role of online education.
- Building awareness or advancing the conversation on equity in learning through online spaces across higher education and the relationship between online learning and the experiences of low income, first generation and historically marginalized students.
We’d love to hear through your writing what has inspired you, and what continues to motivate your forward momentum in providing online experiences and engagement for your institutions and communities.
Please review the blog guidelines to brainstorm a theme and submission criteria. Then submit the form here with your draft blog to be considered for publishing. Reviewers will be in communication with you after submission. The deadline to submit is the 15th of each month.
We look forward to reading your submissions in the upcoming months,
ACPA Online Experiences & Engagement Task Force
- Blog Guidelines: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KSsNknvMA_9SBvwkbXBIZyOI1lQxJooTwMwmEETvLTU/?usp=sharing
- Blog Post Submission Form: https://forms.gle/u3spFGVmduETQjxE9
ACPA Online Experiences & Engagement Task Force provides opportunities for professional development about contemporary issues in engaging college students beyond coursework and creating meaningful experiences in a virtual space.