Community of practice Awards
Overall Community of practice Awards
There currently are no Overall Communities of Practice Awards available for nomination.
Individual Chapter Awards
Each year, individual communities of practice recognize exemplary leaders, scholars, programs, institutions, and initiatives who contribute to the goals and mission of their respective coalition. The management of each Community of Practice’s awards process is coordinated independently by each Community, so please refer to the awards directorate member (or similar role) in each Community for details on nominations for each award. Please note that awards and award titles and criteria may change from year to year. Again, please refer to each coalition’s awards coordinator for specific information.
Award recipients in these categories are usually announced in individual directorate open business meetings and receptions. Recipients are typically invited to an ACPA Recipient Reception during the ACPA Convention to celebrate all Chapter, Coalition, Commission, and Community of Practice Award recipients.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outstanding Master’s Student
- Outstanding Doctoral Student
- Outstanding New Professional
- Outstanding Mentor to Graduate Students
- Outstanding Mentor to New Professionals
- Outstanding Dedication to Professional Service
- Unsung Hero Award
- Advancing Equity Award
- Exceptional Mid-Level Professional Award
- Mid-Level Practitioner-Scholar Award
- Outstanding Commitment to the Strategic Imperative for Racial Justice and Decolonization (SIRJD)
- Distinguished Service to the Mid-Level Community of Practice
- Notable Entity Partner Award
- Senior Level Professional Award
- Mid-Level Professional Award
- Innovative Practice: Application of the ACPA Strategic Imperative for Racial Justice and Decolonization
- Award for Excellence in Institutional Change
- “Commission I” Outstanding Contribution Award
- Distinguished Service to the Senior-Level Community of Practice
Past award Recipients
Click the link below to view/download the Awards Ceremony Program Book from past ACPA Annual Conventions!