Nov 18, 2018 | Coalition for (Dis)Ability-BlogGreetings Coalition members and general ACPA membership: I’m Spencer Scruggs and I currently serve as the Membership Engagement Coordinator for the Coalition for (Dis)Ability. I’ve happily served in the role for a year and a half and feel blessed to have worked with...
Sep 21, 2018 | Coalition for (Dis)Ability-BlogIt was March 2015, and I was getting ready to step on a stage in front of 400 or so of my colleagues in higher education and tell them all that once upon a time, I had attempted suicide. It would be an understatement to say that my nerves were fraught, but I also knew...
- ACPA Policy Statement on Electoral Participation of College Students
- Marylu McEwen Dissertation Of The Year Co-Coordinator (3 year term)
- ACPA Research Grants Co-Coordinator (Term 2024 – 2027)
- Doctoral Intern Search: ACPA/NASPA Professional Competencies Task Force
- Celebrating 35 Years of Graduate Students and New Professionals-ACPA
ACPA – College Students International strongly believes in the importance... Read more →
The Marylu McEwen Dissertation of the Year is awarded annually... Read more →
In partnership with the ACPA Foundation, the ACPA Research Grants... Read more →
Term of internship: October 2023 – March 2025 Location: primarily... Read more →
The Graduate Students and New Professionals Community of Practice, previously... Read more →