APAN maintains a database of APIDA professionals in higher education. This is a public database that is distributed amongst our APAN members to help facilitate the networking of APIDA professionals based on region, areas of interest, positions, and more. To add yourself to the database, click here.
- GSNP Award Nominations for ACPA24 Now Open!
- From Arriving to Thriving: Transitioning to U.S. Life as an International Student
- ACPA Policy Statement on Electoral Participation of College Students
- Marylu McEwen Dissertation Of The Year Co-Coordinator (3 year term)
- ACPA Research Grants Co-Coordinator (Term 2024 – 2027)
Award nominations for ACPA24 are open! The depth and quality... Read more →
Please click the link to watch the recording of the... Read more →
ACPA – College Students International strongly believes in the importance... Read more →
The Marylu McEwen Dissertation of the Year is awarded annually... Read more →
In partnership with the ACPA Foundation, the ACPA Research Grants... Read more →