Jun 21, 2021 | Senior Level Community of Practice-InvolvementService to our chosen profession can take many forms and the same is true for the ACPA Senior-Level Community of Practice (SLCoP). Get Involved with SLCoP by nominating a colleague for recognition by SLCoP, helping to select award winners or our convention sponsored...
Jun 21, 2021 | Senior Level Community of Practice-InvolvementEach year, the Senior-Level Community of Practice (SLCoP) sponsors educational sessions at the ACPA Annual Convention and brings together practitioners and scholars from across the association to create virtual offerings throughout the year. Get involved with SLCoP by...
- Opportunities for Enhancing Online Engagement through Retrospective
- (Podcast) GLOBAL CONNECTIONS #16 Navigating Job Search and Career Advancement as Visa-Holding Professionals in Higher Education
- Different Convention Experiences
- Not What, But Why: Losing sight of professional purpose
- (blog) Reconnecting My Passion in Higher Education Through ACPA22 by Lixing Li
On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared... Read more →
Description: In this episode, we are featuring a commission endorsed... Read more →
By Cokie Thompson So much has changed in the... Read more →
By Nneka Walson Coordinator for RSO Support | The University... Read more →
Description: Lixing Li is currently an academic advisor at Washington... Read more →