Dear ACPA Members,
The annual ACPA Leadership elections process is open NOW through 11:59 pm (EST) on Friday, 3 December 2021. Thank you for visiting the Fall 2021 ACPA Governing Board Leader Elections site to learn more about the candidates by clicking on their applications and resumes.
Ballots were delivered via email to all current ACPA members on Monday, November 15, 2021. Please note that the ballots will time out in 30 minutes from the time you log in. Requests for assistance in accessing each candidate’s application, CV/resume, or the voting ballot may be directed to email@example.com.
Fall 2021 Governing Board Election Slate of Candidates:
Candidates for Vice President Elect
Candidates for Director of Equity & Inclusion Elect
Candidates for Member-at-Large Entry Level Elect
- Rachelle Brown – Application | CV/Resume
- Alonzo Cee – Application | CV/Resume
- Erin Mayo – Application | CV/Resume
Candidates for Member-at-Large Senior Level Elect
Candidate for Assembly Coordinator for Communities of Practice Elect
Candidates for Assembly Coordinator for International Divisions & Members Elect
Candidates for Assembly Coordinator for State & Regional Chapters Elect
If needed, a run-off election may occur between Monday, 13 December and Friday, 17 December (11:59 pm EST), 2021. You will be contacted to vote again if a run-off election is necessary.
If you have any questions or concerns about the voting ballot or about the ACPA Governing Board Leader Election Process, please contact one or more of the following:
- Vernon Wall, ACPA Past President and Nominations & Elections Committee Chair
- Jonathan McElderry, ACPA Governing Board Director of Equity & Inclusion and Nominations and Elections Committee Member
- Chris Moody, ACPA Executive Director and Ex-Officio Member of Nominations & Elections Committee
ACPA Past President
Chair, ACPA Nominations and Elections Committee